Gower Holidays website
One of the locals
Attractions & activities
Paddling in the sea
Interactive Map
Gower's Directory
A farming community
Bringing your pet to Gower
Travel info.
Books and maps
Long term rentals and sales
Help on using this site
About us
Contact us


Follow me on TwitterFollow me on Facebook


Copyright banner

Long term rentals and property sales

Wanted || Offered || Links

To place an advert on this page please contact us


For rent: £7000 pcm
This is an example listing only. Semi-detached furnished farmhouse. Three double bedrooms. Spacious & set in a large garden. Large conservatory. Close to Mewslade Bay. Full c/h and double glazing.
For sale: POA
House for Sale Horton with planning permission for 4 dwellings to be erected on the land - house is 2 minutes from the beach - a unique opportunity for a developer or individual to build or to buy as a family home.
Would be interested in selling one plot with planning for one dwelling for £250-£300K or the House and rest of land with planning for 3 dwellings for £750K or if really interested the whole property (with planning for 4 dwellings) for £950K. Phone 01792 390700 or email emmanuel.house40@yahoo.com
Grazing, Rhossili:
For rent: £2300

To let: Four and a half acres grazing land in Rhossili. Field shelter with feed storage.  Suitable for up to four horses and available for 11 months from 5th Aug 2014, £2300.

For more information please ring 07772013200


Posted 10/01/12

I am trying to find a place to rent for me and my daughter.

We have lived in Llanmadoc for the past 7 years.
We would dearly like to stay in Llanmadoc or as near as possible as we are really settled.
I am working in Llanmadoc and my daughter is in college. I also have Arthritis so cant climb alot of stairs. A garden is my passion so that is a must, also i have a dog. Please email me


Useful Links
Info for Landlords

Long term rentals are subject to certain things that you must do by law

e.g. Gas safety certificate
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Links to further information taken from UK government sites can be found in the LINKS section of this website.

Additional legal requirements

If a property is let with multiple occupancy (HMO) there are additional legal requirements which need to be met.

There is also legislation regarding the administration of tenancy deposits.

Further details regarding the latter two matters and additional useful information can be found in the LINKS section of this website.

Private rental info.

Rental responsibilities

Gas safety

Gas safety questions

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) - for rentals

Let properties-Tax on income (correct at date of publishing 12/08/11)








Copyright © Gower Holidays TM www.the-gower.com
The Gower Holidays brand is a registered trademark
Site created by Selina Taylor